Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Welcome Back

It's almost time to get going again for a news year and a new semester. I hope you've all had a good rest and a lot of fun after the work of the first half of grade seven.

I've had a great holiday. I've been working on a few new things to try when we get back. We'll be getting back into the computer room again and working more with each other (and others!).

You probably notice that the blog looks different. I have upgraded to the new version of blogger (which I will recommend that you do too). I've added a calendar of the class events and due dates coming up. The calendar will always be available through the link on the right hand side of this page.

I was very pleased with your social studies exams. The overall average was super. Congratulations! English was normal - nothing to worry about there.

No comments: